Class notes from Week 9 on Getis Chapter 6 on Population Geography can be downloaded here: Chapter 6 – Population Geography
And here are the Term Paper Discussion Questions for this week:
- How does the uneven allocation and use of natural resources factor into the processes (political, economic, and socio-cultural)that shape your topic?
- What are the impacts on natural resources (extractive, destructive, or otherwise)?
- What is the role, if any, of sustainable planning and development?
- What specific populations are affected by your topic and what are their demographic characteristics?
- What is the relationship to human migration?